Saturday 22 May 2010

AsianA Magazine


Asiana is a marvellous Asian magazine which shows beautiful eastern cultural clothing, however the aimed audience is not only Asian people but people from eastern and western cultures. So this magazine has decided to provide their audience with a combination of the two cultures. With the influence of one of the Asiana magazine covers the picture above is a magazine cover that I have created for one of my projects. Now to help show Asiana's aimed audience I have used my model and the clothes she is wearing to illustrate this, my model is wearing an Asian party dress and although some have said my model may look Asian she is actually Colombian. Red and gold in the Asian culture are seen as rich, luxury colours which is why I chose to use those colours on the front of the magazine to portray this magazine as luxury. In the picture below I have illustrated the aimed audience by using a mixed race model wearing a combination of the eastern and western clothing. However to focus on the subject of this magazine which is Asian clothes I have made my model stand and pose in a position which allows the bottoms to be in front of the body allowing it to stand out.






No comments:

Post a Comment